View topic - The Swan

The Swan

This forum is for news and information regarding the North East branch and it's events.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:47 pm

After being a member for some years I finally showed up at the NE branch meeting. Although I was not there for long it was nice to put faces to names of those I had not met before at various venues. Hopefully I'll have more time in future.

Ian  

Postby Phil Gough » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Nice to meet you,
mind how ya gann,
Phil
Phil Gough
MGCGB Member

Re: The Swan

Postby rallyejake » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:52 am

Thanks for the friendly welcome when i called by the Swan last night, Have been a Guzzi club member on and off - for many many years but just got myself in gear and tootled down to the Swan, nice friendly bunch - i am sure i will get down now and again. I might get to the camp meet at the start of September - be nice if i could find it on the forum somewhere - anyone help please. Thanks again Brad (Cagiva).
If it is good to have one foot in England, it is still better or at least as good, to have the other out of it.
rallyejake
MGCGB Member

Postby Gerbil » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:35 pm

Just look at the pennine site Norlandave organiser 
Gerbil
MGCGB Member

Postby rallyejake » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:44 pm

Gerbil wrote:Just look at the pennine site Norlandave organiser 

Hi Gerbil, was not this one it was the camp meet up at Langholm area - early September - sure it will pop up soon enough.

Cheers Jake.
If it is good to have one foot in England, it is still better or at least as good, to have the other out of it.
rallyejake
MGCGB Member

Return to North East Branch