View topic - Teasdale Motorcycles, Thirsk. Open night 11th December

Teasdale Motorcycles, Thirsk. Open night 11th December

This forum is for news and information regarding the North East branch and it's events.

Teasdale Motorcycles, Thirsk. Open night 11th December

Postby motomike » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:25 am

Popped in to see Andy and to see how the site redevelopment is going. It's coming along nicely, onto the finishing off stage.
Andy informs me that he is having an open night, everyone welcome. Refreshments will be supplied, and I understand that a 20% discount on purchases (but not bikes!) will apply.
Teasdales have just secured the MV brand, a portion of the showroom will be dedicated to that exotica and hopefully will be completed by the time of the open night.
Andy is also negotiating for 'another' brand but is keeping that close to his chest at the moment. 
It's refreshing to see some investment going in to the Piaggio brands, and hopefully will continue to be a success. I have a vested interest, as we all do I suppose, to keep two Guzzis in fine fettle. I have had Aprilia too, and Teasdales would be my choice again if I were to go down that road again.
I'm planning on making this meet (been out of the country for the last 3), and hope to see some of you there.
Time and Date.  Thursday 11th December between 6pm and 10pm
motomike
MGCGB Member

Re: Teasdale Motorcycles, Thirsk. Open night 11th December

Postby Scousus maximus » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:36 pm

Thanks Mike. I've been to the last two of these and got good deals on parts and heated clothing so I'll be back again!

Regards,
John
Scousus maximus
MGCGB Member

Return to North East Branch